Thursday, December 25, 2008

Just Call Me Jin

Yesterday me and my two lovely cousins went cinema marathon lol...
it was damm fun haha.... and the movie is really nice =)
We watched the Twilight and it was damm cool but the seat in TGV KLCC is really sucky !!!
But i really need to admin that Edward Cullen is really cool acting as the vampire in Twilght haha...

After Twilight we went to Imbi Palace to eat dim sum. We went there and the services tell use tat their restaurant have no electricity LOL.... how can a big restaurant dont have a back up electricity weird right??? Later on , we went to Pavilion just to eat dim sum . It was really delicous and it free =) my uncle pay for me yeah!!!!!

Actually that was my idea to watch another movie haha...
We watched Yes Man by Jim Carrey
I can tell u that is really really funny LMAO man.







After the Movie we wanted to watch Transpoter 3 but dargh... it at the midnight
So we call it a day and went home by LRT
It was really crowed inside the LRT and it hot !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment