Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year =)
Went Bangsa Village with my sis and cousin then 1U
Night sister friends came to my house celebrated it was fun we played insanely crazy
around 11.50 we drove to countdown near my place. The atmosphere there sux because malays is all around there they just stoned there and watch the fireworks lame... We scream ourselves lol.. Syok sendiri!!!
After countdown went back home continue our fun. Around 3 something in the morning everyone were screaming hungry and my sis became there maid and cook maggi for us . what a good sister i have. Around 5 in the morning they went mamak and pool without me damm my parents !!!
They went back home around 9 in the morning and slept for 1 hours then we went Bangsa Village and 1U again lol...
It really fun and enjoy being with them and one important thing I like them is they all can drive hehe...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment